is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or issues with the use of your Personal Data and we will be happy to assist you.
Using this site or/or our services, you agree to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have for your Personal Data
- What personal data do we collect about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we protect your data
- About cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – all information relating to a natural person identified or identifiable.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or Personal Data Sets.
Subject of data – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We (uppercase or not) –
Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about processing on demand.
- Treatment is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We collect and emote only the minimum amount of Personal Data needed for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not monthly your personal data any longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The Data Object has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you must have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected by/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected Personal Data.
- Right to rectify – which means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancel – which means that under certain circumstances you can request that your Personal Data be deleted from our records.
- The right to limit processing, that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to processing objections – which means that in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Automated processing rights, which is the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated treatment. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects regarding or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint – in case we refuse your request under access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you’re not satisfied with the way your request was handled, contact us.
- Just for the help of supervisory authority – which means that you have the right to help a supervisor and the right to other legal remedies such as the claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
TODO – Information you have provided to us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly the information you need to provide a product/service or to improve your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us in order to comment or carry out other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, the name and email address.
TODO – Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, cart information, your IP address, purchase history (if any) etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or watch the content of our website, your activities may be recorded.
TODO – Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. This is information that you have provided directly with or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; provide promotional items on
- communicate with you in relation to these products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notifying any changes to any service.
- improve the customer experience;
- comply with an obligation under the law or contract;
We use your Personal Data for legitimate reasons and/or with your Consent.
Based on the signing of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we evimate your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
- communicate for both sales and billing;
Based on a legitimate interest, we divide your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customer base (purchase behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products/services
- conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
Until you have informed us otherwise, we consider offering products/services similar to or similar to your purchase history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we divide your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked for your consent;
We display your Personal Data in order to fulfill your statutory obligations and/or use your Personal Data for your statutory options. We reserve the right to anonymize the Personal Data collected and to use that data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy when they are anonymized. We save your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as it takes for accounting purposes or other statutoting obligations, but no longer than TODO
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- the link between the purpose, context and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be adequate safeguards for treatment. We will inform you of any further processing and purpose.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We don’t share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to make it possible to provide the service or improve the customer experience. We share your data with:
Our computing partners:
- Our business partners:
- Linked third parties:
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an appropriate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obligated to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal reasons for it.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymous and pseudonyms where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. TODO – describe additional security measures.
Even if we do our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to inform the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of breaches.
If you have an account with us, keep in mind that you need to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to make the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies can hinder the use of certain features.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are required in order to use some important features of our website, such as access. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Feature cookies – These cookies provide features that make the use of our service more convenient and makes it possible to provide more personalized functionality. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when you comment.
- Cookies analysis – these cookies are used to monitor the usage and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to provide advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you’ve visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer using your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit the allaboutcookies.org..
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic on our website. Google has its own Privacy Statement that you can review. If you want to opt out of tracking through Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement.
The last change was made on August 26, 2020.